Ingredients, technology & ideas
for healthy food innovation
Wbio nutrition is provider of ingredients for food, nutrition and supplement industries.
Leveraging our ingredients expertise – together with our customers – we find ingredients solutions that work.
Our R&D and application technologists network create novel food concepts with ingredients of our expertise:
Omega-3 lipids, novel sweeteners, novel proteins and some other specialty ingredients.
Health organizations worldwide recommend higher intake of omega-3 lipids.
We offer a range of products and ingredients with omega-3 lipids ( ALA, EPA and DHA) for many applications.
• Plant omega-3 (ALA)
– chia oil
– flax oil
•Marine omega-3 (EPA and DHA)
– natural marine oils (tuna, salmon, cod, krill and other)
– concentrated marine oils up to 70% EPA/DHA
• Vegetarian omega-3 (EPA and DHA)
– algae DHA
– algae EPA
• Omega-3 in capsules and powders
Sugar reduction and low calorie development of foods & beverages is an important trend.
We offer ingredients and natural sweeteners solutions for innovations.
• Natural Monk Fruit
– natural steviol glycosides
– enzyme modified steviol glycosides
– water extracted stevia
• QORUS® DOLCE
patented sweetener compounds for sugar reduction and sugar replacement.
• Thaumatin and Sweet Tea Leaf
• Sweetness bends with erythritol / tagatose / trehalose / sucralose / neotame and natural flavour enhancers.
The plant protein market is growing and new soures of protein and fiber provide nutritional and technological opportunities.
We offer two new sources of protein and fiber:
– chia powder rich in protein
– chia powder rich in fiber
– partially defatted linseed flour